Wednesday 10 August 2011

Totally Lost in Amazon..!!!

Before I Go Further,I Need to Tell About Me,I am Vicky Cole and Matter Of Fact that I love Adventures....I'm Writing This Blog To Share My Amazing Moments...And also I Enjoyed All Of ....!!!

You Might Be wondering That What The Hell i'm Writing Here...But I'm Kind of Practical Guy...
I went to many Kinds Of Forests in The World...And most deadlest was Amazon...

It was Saturday Eve..Me and My Friends All Are Of Same Kind.We all Are Adventure Minded Guys..
On Saturday Eve(20 Nov (2010)) We all desided That we will Go Some where Far From home to Spend Some Good time and Left The House on Sunday and took off To Amazon South america..It Was Amazing Country. Many Of Good People.They Were So Nice With Us .We then Went to a resort in the Amazon with Our Guide.And we all Together Planned to Go into the Forest The next Morning.I'm Sorry Guys That I Didn't Told you My Friends Names.We all Are 4 guys .Me ,Stan, Zack, Luice A.K.A (LU).So we Planned To Go the Next Morning.So we Enjoyed The Party In The Resort That Night And Hanged With some of the cool girls There.Then The Next Morning we left Our Cell Phones In the Rooms And Also the GPS.Thought that this Will Be The Real Adventer.So we Left the Hotel Without informing Anyone about where We are Going.We all went Into the Forest.We took Some Great pictures of the Birds.our Plan was To return Back in 3 Hours..We all Walked Into The Forest For about an Hour and Half And Thought That we have to Return Back to Hotel Before Sunset..At That We Walked Back For About An Half Hour.But We Didn't Find The Sign Boards There Was only Trees All Around And that Time I Realized That WE WERE LOST........

1 comment:

Total Pageviews